Maynard & Harris Attorneys at Law, PLLC, is a Winston-Salem, North Carolina law firm devoted to helping ordinary people assert their rights to fair compensation for injuries caused by others or suffered in the course of doing their jobs.
We offer a free case evaluation and contingency fee representation. Contact us now to discuss your case or read more about our experience in the following areas:
- Personal Injury Claims — Our lawyers have over 45 combined years of experience pursuing maximum damages for serious injury, permanent disability or wrongful death resulting from motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, nursing home negligence or severe dog bites.
- Workers' Compensation — Our board-certified workers' compensation attorney is also a former nurse. She uses over 25 years of experience in work-related injury claims to secure full benefits, appeal rejected claims and protect employees' rights.
- Insurance Disputes — Attorney Douglas Maynard is a former insurance adjuster who can assert your rights in for any type of first-party coverage dispute.
- Mediation — Our lawyers are licensed to handle mediation concerning workers ' compensation or Superior Court matters. Celeste Harris was certified by the Dispute Resolution Commission of the State of North Carolina in 2005 to mediate Superior Court and workers' compensation cases.
- Social Security Disability — If you have been denied Social Security Disability benefits, do not give up; you are definitely not alone. In fact, a majority of disability claims are initially denied. Our lawyers can help you through the appeals process, and help you fight to get what you deserve.
Call us toll-free at 866-912-8731 or contact us online with any questions about our firm or areas of practice. We offer free initial consultations and take all cases on a contingency fee basis, getting attorneys' fees only when our clients get benefits, a settlement or a verdict.
Se habla español